Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Data transfer from a hard having virus to a hard disk having not virus  (Read 2152 times)

extreme

Dear users,
i have two hard disk sata interface  in one PC. the problem is that a virus attaked my PC infecting both hard disk.i am transfer dat one hard disk to second hard disk.the data also contain some virus.i refreshed my first hard disk,now i want that i have updating antivirus AVG lincenced version on my newly hard disk having Window XP 3,like on the LAN card wen v transfer data from a PC having virus to a PC having no virus.the antivirus stops the virus coming  viruses through LAN card and only 0% virus comesd in the second PC that is how v can save our data and also prevent our data from virus.but what should i do in the case of both harddisk in one PC. i am afraid that even having the updated antivirus  on my refresh harddisk,as soon as i will connect my second harddisk,with this hard disk the virus r automatically tranfer again on myh refresh harddisk.i should i do.what antivirus for this hard disk,as i dont have any second PC. thanks