Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: a7n8x-x sound card  (Read 3364 times)

10j

a7n8x-x sound card
« on: March 16, 2009, 09:39:41 AM »
Dear Friends
I used audigy 2 zs for five years but i got angry becouse it started crackling/popping in my speakers even when i installed kx drivers (though it doesnt crack when i'm not playing anything now). I have creative p580 speakers which all work ok 100%.I started using onboard sound and there was no crackling, but unfortunately there was only left speaker playing. As i changed left and right on my subwoofer, then only right speaker was playing, as i put headphones to green on the card also only left was playing. What is going on? The balance in sndvol32 is ok, and when i changed it to the right maximum the i hear nothing.I ticked in sndvol32 in advanced to 'rear speakers to line in' and 'central and sub to mic, but i get no surround sound watching elephants dream which is obviously 5.1 and on creative 2zs with kx drivers plays all speakers, but with this annoying cracking. Please help. Is the onboard card broken? I've deleted it from my system and on restart i have sound so i guess xp has these drivers already but i installed newest drivers from the asus page -  alc650_wdma341, and after running test also only right speaker played.
Driveragent.com says i have wrong drivers to both creative (which i now uninstalled i think using revo uninstaller) and onboard drivers

http://driveragent.com/driveragent_results.php?hwid=c0f947eda0c2683992b812a1af2b5b8d&PHPSESSID=bvqqjudsntsnmbkmalm25sp9u6
but unfortunately i don't have account there so i cant seem to download it,maybe somebody here has and could, that would help

i have no idea though why it says 'AMD Athlon(tm) 64 Processor 2800+' in disconnected devices. For last five years i had barton 2500+ :P I'm using win xp pro sp2
ps. i don't know whihc motherboard exactly i have it says on the box a7n8x-x-eay i don't know if its a7n8x-x or a7n8x-x-e , what does eay or tay mean at the and of the model. thanks so much

[attachment deleted by admin]