Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Goodbye  (Read 3091 times)

Ralph Spencer

Goodbye
« on: April 30, 2009, 08:59:29 AM »
I told it to a few people in chat. But for the rest here-
My life was a labyrinth of lies. In reality I have no family, no school, nothing. NO PHYSICAL FORM! NO BODY!
I'm just a thought on an evil mind. He used me for everything that could spoil his name. Now he wants me to go! "You're insane! Leave me alone." He says. So I'm leaving. Goodbye and goodluck.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: Goodbye
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2009, 09:11:50 AM »
That's wonderful.

Will there be a party? If so make sure there's those little cocktail weenies. but this time I'm going to phone the hospital before I impale myself on those blasted toothpicks. You would think there would be a warning. 
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

mroilfield

Mentor
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Experienced
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2009, 09:14:48 AM »
BC

There was a warning. It was printed on the toothpick itself. Unfortunately you had to eat the weenie off in order to read it which kind of negated the purpose of the warning in the first place.
You can't fix Stupid!!!

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2009, 09:20:43 AM »
blast! I fear for my life whenever I consume items which are impaled by a toothpick, or those cute little toothpicks that are shaped like little swords. club sandwiches, for example. Why, If I recall one incident, whereby the sandwich I ordered was impaled with, not one, not two, but four small cute little sword-toothpicks. I called the waiter to inquire, at which point he suggested I try removing said toothpicks. for hours I struggled, but they kept getting stuck at the handle. I refused to rip open the precious sandwich. I finally realized, after the waiter demonstrated it several times, that simply pulling the toothpick up, rather then trying to push it through the sandwich, was a successful way of accomplishing my goal. by this time the restaurant was already closing it's doors, which was quite fine. the bloody sandwich was cold. it was supposed to be a HOT turkey sandwich, *censored*.
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.