Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: problem printing from one client to other  (Read 2094 times)

darshak

problem printing from one client to other
« on: June 27, 2009, 03:44:40 AM »
Hi,
I have installed 2003 server along withit i have created user who can be part of my domain, and i have some power users as client on my network,

one of its client  say (client"A") has hp 1010 printer installed and is on sharing so that all other client's can have print.

All of sudden some thing has gone wrong or someone  has did some trick. at present only (client "b") is not able to print, whereas all other client are able to print.

i tried username of client b on client c,d,e too. but username of client b cannot print,

I think some script has been kept on (client A) which Read's username of (client "B") as well as computer name of (Client "B") and kill the print command, after giving print print dialogue box shows print is being spooling and all of sudden it disappear.

Help me , Thank You,  Darshak

Rob Pomeroy

Prodigy

• Systems Architect
    • Me
  • Experience: Expert
Re: problem printing from one client to other
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 01:46:20 AM »
That seems
I think some script has been kept on (client A) which Read's username of (client "B") as well as computer name of (Client "B") and kill the print command, after giving print print dialogue box shows print is being spooling and all of sudden it disappear.

That seems unlikely.  Do you have malicious users in your environment?

Have you tried removing an reinstalling the relevant print drivers for client "B"?  What operating system is on client B's computer?
Only able to visit the forums sporadically, sorry.

Geek & Dummy - honest news, reviews and howtos