Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: blue screen message  (Read 2914 times)

MONKEY1968

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

blue screen message
    « on: August 25, 2009, 04:08:39 PM »
    I HAVE A DELL INSPIRION 4000 WHEN I START UP IT RUNS THUR AND THE WINDOW 2000 PROFESS.OR WINDOW ME  COMES UP THEN GO TO A BLUE SCREEN HARD TO READ WHAT IT SAID BECAUSE IT SHUT DOWN AND RESTARTS AGAIN. SOME OF THE STUFF WAS REGISTRY ERROR   AND SOMETHING DUMPING PHYSICAL MEMORY   DUMPING OF PHYSCIAL MEMORY COMPLETED AND THEN IT RESTARTS AGAIN AND KEEPS COMING WITH THE SAME. I HAVE TRIED TO GO IT SAFE MODE AND LAST CONF AND THE SAME BLUE SCREEN COMES UP...

smeezekitty

Re: blue screen message
    « Reply #1 on: August 25, 2009, 05:27:47 PM »
    this is a duplicate post and its on the wrong section
    ----edit----
    heres where you continue the post : http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,90492.msg610877.html#msg610877
    sorry for the short posts i am busy writing a batch file and C++ progrram at the same time  :o
    « Last Edit: August 25, 2009, 07:32:36 PM by smeezekitty »

squall_01

Prodigy

Re: blue screen message
      « Reply #2 on: August 25, 2009, 06:55:37 PM »
      You could indicate the right one an say to not have it posted in all caps.  ;)
      Windows 7 RC Tester.  Working on it.  Your monitor says etchasketch on the side!

If I fall who is there to pick me up now.  I stand alone but I stand as the gaurdian for whom I wish to protect.  The sound of my blade utters my name as you fall.  For I shall not move.  For those that forsake the very people are wosres