Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Adobe Acrobat Can Read and Display pdf Documants Correctly But Can't Print  (Read 2520 times)

gcurrie

Topic Starter

Starter

For some reason I can no longer properly print the pdf documents I have stored on my Vista machine. I have an Epson 1800R Printer installed on my Vista system. It is networked and I share the printer. When I open a pfd file on my Vista system it displays properly. I can read the document without a problem. When I attempt to print any of the pages it comes out as gibberish. I believe that for some reason the fonts have become corrupted, but do not know for sure. I have reloaded my Acrobat 8.0 and downloaded the latest Adobe Reader 9.0. They both display properly but have the same result when I attempt to print.
    If I attempt to print the same files from one of my networked computers on the same printer it works properly. This leads me to believe that I have corrupted the fonts on the Vista System. I have no way of knowing what fonts I must reinstall to properly print the pdf files I have stored. I would assume that If I can display the document properly it should have some way of loading the correct fonts. What can I do to fix this problem? I appreciate your assistance.

Regards Glenn

EEVIAC

Reinstall the printer driver on the machine you're having problems with..