Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Some Thing Is Attacking My Computer  (Read 2481 times)

NoVirusPlease

Topic Starter

Starter

Some Thing Is Attacking My Computer
    « on: December 28, 2009, 08:42:55 AM »
    Ok.
    Toshiba
    Windows Vista
    Laptop
    Windows started normally until i logged on and there was a black screen (not black screen virus) And there was a window stating that there was a worm on my computer that takes passwords and personal infomation i tried using task manager But a another window came up stating that windows task maneger has stoped working i closed the window then restarted my computer and went into Safe Mode with networking I then downloaded Spyware Doctor onto the computer and bought the full version it scan the conputer telling me i had 471 infections i then clicked fixed problem after that was compleated i restarted the computer again and went into regular mode but the problem was still not fixed . I searched on the computer what to do and it told me to System restore i did that on safemode and it still did not work .Rebooting is not an option because i dont have a cd and i do not believe it would work anyway. the only way i am able to get on the internet on normal mode is to Press shift 5 times to activate sticky key (what does sticky keys have to do with it you may ask) there is a link on the sticky keys window that states (Go to the ease access center to disable the keybosrd shortcut)i clicked on that which opened a windows internet explore PLEASE HELP ME IT WAS A CHRITMAS PREZENT

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Some Thing Is Attacking My Computer
    « Reply #1 on: December 28, 2009, 08:55:23 AM »
    Why purchas Spyware Doctor ? ?
    There are plenty of Free apps out there that offer the same protection.
    You need 1st a good Anti-Virus app...

Then add:
    MalwareBytes
    Super Anti Spyware

That should do for starters.
    Update them all, run the scans. and see if the issue goes away...if not visit our Virus and Spyware Section.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

NoVirusPlease

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2009, 09:04:53 AM »
      Can I do This on Safe mode nor mall mode wont allow me to to this every time i attempt to do something a little windows pp up telling me that it is not working for example (Windows Is Not Working) (Task Manager Is Not Working) (Adobe is not Working) . and the list goes on and on

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      • Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #3 on: December 28, 2009, 11:34:21 AM »
      Clik Here...

And follow the instructions.

The people there are some of the best Helpers you will find...anywhere.
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "