Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Please Help!  (Read 3339 times)

cee123

Topic Starter

Please Help!
    « on: January 28, 2010, 09:37:57 AM »
    Hello All,

I hope you can help me. I am looking for a program that allows you to view the passwords and user names which are used on different programs on the internet on your computer.

We have a family computer and my daughter (who is 14) also uses the computer. I do not want to get into any details but it is important that I can access her different accounts, ie. Facebook (which she apparently too young to use) and hotmail etc.

Thus I ask; are there any programs out there which records passwords/user names without the user knowing the information has been stored?  I know it sounds like spying, and I guess it is, but its of a personal nature and for my daughters safety.

Many Thanks

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Please Help!
    « Reply #1 on: January 28, 2010, 09:40:01 AM »
    You can find help via Google, but not here.

cee123

Topic Starter

« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2010, 09:49:06 AM »
      Thanks for your help........? 

Allan

• Mastermind
      • Experience: Guru
      « Reply #3 on: January 28, 2010, 09:53:52 AM »
      Let me explain something to you. Nobody here knows you. We don't know who you are or why you want to reveal someone else's passwords. Perhaps they are indeed your daughter's, perhaps not. Either way, no reputable support forum is going to assist you. Even though the answer is easy enough to find via a web search, it's not the sort of information that is readily provided on forums such as this.

jkolak

Hopeful
        « Reply #4 on: January 29, 2010, 02:35:45 AM »
        If you are not technologically literate enough to understand Google search results, you might ask a local computer store to send a technician to your home while your daughter is at school.

If you feel there is an immediate threat to your daughter's safety, you should go to your police station. If they agree with your concerns, they may send a detective out to your home to retrieve the passwords.

namdeo_tarun

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2010, 08:57:04 AM »
          Hey there is a coll software for u.but dats used for hacking.....Thats called a KeyLogger..
          Is u install dat program on ur computer  it will record evrything that anyone does on it...like typing,visiting websites,,playing games...........

Well the fact is that these programs are completely hidden and no one can know that this program is installed...

One of them is REFOG KEYLOGGER...moreover search on google

jkolak

Hopeful
            « Reply #6 on: January 29, 2010, 10:04:12 AM »
            There are more user-friendly solutions out there. Check CNET downloads at http://www.download.com and search on Parental Controls.

Net Nanny is one of the ones I have heard is better, but it is not free.

I should clarify my other statement. Any police involvement would undoubtedly start with you being told to work it out with your daughter if there is no immediate danger, or an interview with your daughter if there is a danger. Forensic analysis of your computer would not be offered unless a tragedy struck and you lost your daughter.

patio

• Genius
            • Maud' Dib
              • Yes
            • Experience: Beginner
            « Reply #7 on: January 29, 2010, 10:21:01 AM »
            Hey there is a coll software for u.but dats used for hacking.....Thats called a KeyLogger..
            Is u install dat program on ur computer  it will record evrything that anyone does on it...like typing,visiting websites,,playing games...........

Well the fact is that these programs are completely hidden and no one can know that this program is installed...

One of them is REFOG KEYLOGGER...moreover search on google

It's not very responsible to be suggesting keyloggers and other methods to someone you don't know...and aren't aware of the circumstances involved.
            Just food for thought.
            " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

namdeo_tarun

Rookie

« Reply #8 on: January 29, 2010, 10:31:15 PM »
              It's not very responsible to be suggesting keyloggers and other methods to someone you don't know...and aren't aware of the circumstances involved.
              Just food for thought.

But why?