Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Error Caused By A Device Driver  (Read 5965 times)

Ryan Balcom

Re: Error Caused By A Device Driver
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2005, 04:41:24 PM »
Are their other programs like memtest86 to test indivual pieces of harware. That would be much easier for me

merlin_2

« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2005, 05:04:17 PM »
Ok ryan.....i like your style <never give up> type dxdiag in the run box and test for graphics.......type msconfig in the run box .....click services......disabled error reporting...intick the box before it drives you mad?......
and download sisoftsandra/fresh diagnose........or my favorite is you can get it aida32......and run them.....you could also roll back the drivers...one by one of what you have installed.....no quick fix on this one .....
But dont let it beat you........there is always an answer to a problem....it may take a little bit of time so be be patient.....end....

Ryan Balcom

« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2005, 09:38:30 PM »
I appreciate your help dxdialg passed on alll tests, and I was able to download aida32 and run it but what do I do with it, it just gives me my system info?

Ryan Balcom

« Reply #18 on: July 07, 2005, 03:20:32 AM »
Just a little update today at 2:18 AM I got a lovely blue screen of death.

Driver_IRQL_Not_Less_Or_Equal

Stop: 0X000000D1

Ryan Balcom

« Reply #19 on: July 09, 2005, 09:43:25 PM »
Hey did everyone leave? Still lost without your guys's help
p.s. I took sound card out and I havent restarted yet I am hoping thats the proble, but comps still slow,

Raptor

« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2005, 04:56:14 AM »