Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Mount and blade: Warband Review  (Read 4831 times)

cintari

Mount and blade: Warband Review
« on: April 01, 2010, 02:51:36 PM »
Hi all. I don't normally do reviews on games but this one really caught my interest. For those of you who don't know, Mount and blade is an rpg/strategy game created by the small company known as tale worlds. My initial  interest with this game (and the whole reason I payed 30$ for it) was for the multiplayer system. The multiplayer was said to support up to 64 players with a starwars: battlefront game style. It sounded pretty fun until I attempted to actually get into the multiplayer part of the game. Several issues immediately arose as I was unable to access several servers because they were not updated to my current version or that the servers themselves were laggy. While the multiplayer was less than polished, the overall singleplayer mode the custom battle mode were very enjoyable to play, however, not to the point where you should pay 30$ for it. With the current graphics and gameplay issues (such as the multiplayer) this game should truly be sold for around 10-15$, even then your paying for an incomplete game.