Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: No Output Device is installed  (Read 3187 times)

Tammy74

No Output Device is installed
« on: May 10, 2010, 02:38:17 AM »
I have tried everything I went to device manager but there is not an audio sound driver in the list how can I get this back?  I have an hp Pavilion dv6915nr.  Looked up everything possible but I cant do what everyone is saying because in the device manager there is no sound audio listed.  Checked for updates. I went to recovery manager and  clicked on my driver which is conexant hd-audio smartamc hd 2 driver did the reinstall process----nothing.  My concern is that i dont have and sound device listed in the device manager.    Please help!

Vikram Varaprasad

Intermediate
    Re: No Output Device is installed
    « Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 09:43:19 AM »
    if you are using either vista or 7 a default audio driver is installed. probably they won't show your audio hardware. you need to download latest audio driver that is compatible with your os and h/w, and install..........
    Vikram...

pcs365_2

Beginner

Re: No Output Device is installed
      « Reply #2 on: May 17, 2010, 06:34:33 AM »
      Hi,
      1). Please goto the below link:
      http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/softwareCategory?os=4062&lc=en&cc=us&dlc=en&sw_lang=&product=3740559#N670

2). Select the operating system you are using then click on Next.
      3). Now click on "View the Software & Driver troubleshooting help".
      4). Click on download to download the drivers, install the all drivers and restart your computer.

Reply please.

PCS365.2
      Bangalore.