Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Could use some help  (Read 11352 times)

overthehill

Topic Starter

Apprentice

• Keep Canada beautiful. Swallow your beer cans.
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Could use some help
« on: June 05, 2010, 10:27:56 PM »

I'm hoping that someone can give me a better understanding of what this means. I've copied what's below from F@H and ?????. I don't use Vista and I don't know if that would even make a difference?
Like where is, console client, Systray client?. 
Thanks

auto start with windows vista?

how do you make folding at home start with vista 32-bit so I don't have to start it every rip?

Re: auto start with windows vista?

If the console client, create a shortcut to the fah exe, and put in your startup folder.

If the Systray client, copy the shortcut from the Start, Programs, Folding@home program folder, and put in Start, Programs, Startup folder.

overthehill

Topic Starter

Apprentice

• Keep Canada beautiful. Swallow your beer cans.
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: Could use some help
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2010, 08:44:58 PM »

I'm hoping that someone can give me a better understanding of what this means. I've copied what's below from F@H and ?????. I don't use Vista and I don't know if that would even make a difference?
Like where is, console client, Systray client?. 
Thanks

auto start with windows vista?

how do you make folding at home start with vista 32-bit so I don't have to start it every rip?

Re: auto start with windows vista?

If the console client, create a shortcut to the fah exe, and put in your startup folder.

If the Systray client, copy the shortcut from the Start, Programs, Folding@home program folder, and put in Start, Programs, Startup folder.

Edit the above post; I managed to decipher the hieroglyphics . overthehill