Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Windows CE 6.00 netbook unable to connect to internet  (Read 5039 times)

Vonique

Topic Starter

Rookie

Windows CE 6.00 netbook unable to connect to internet
    « on: June 09, 2010, 09:46:07 AM »
    I just got this netbook knockoff from ebay. It is called Wondermedia Prism netbook. I cannot connect to the internet even though WiFi is turned on and I can see the name of my network. But when I click on it I get a "unable to display page---cannot find server or DNS" error message. My ISP didn't know much about it. They said if I can figure out how to get to the TCP/IP settings maybe they could help.

UNSCSpartan3

Beginner

• Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Windows CE 6.00 netbook unable to connect to internet
    « Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 08:49:02 AM »
    I just got this netbook knockoff from ebay. It is called Wondermedia Prism netbook. I cannot connect to the internet even though WiFi is turned on and I can see the name of my network. But when I click on it I get a "unable to display page---cannot find server or DNS" error message. My ISP didn't know much about it. They said if I can figure out how to get to the TCP/IP settings maybe they could help.

Just read your first sentence and thats the reason why!

Guinness

Re: Windows CE 6.00 netbook unable to connect to internet
    « Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 09:31:24 AM »
    Did you ever get any help with this problem?