Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: IE8 issue  (Read 8237 times)

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Re: IE8 issue
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2010, 10:55:13 AM »
Try unplugging the pc that works from the router and plug the pc that does not work in to the same port and see if it starts working please.  If it does not start working try a reboot while it's plugged in.  Let us know what happens then please.

Thanks,
MM
Don't be ridiculous. He already said it doesn't work if he direct connects to the modem.

Metal Messiah

Beginner
    « Reply #16 on: June 13, 2010, 11:16:42 AM »
    Sorry if I missed that part, but there is no need to be snappy Alan.  It does not help, if you have no manners, don't post anything :) :) Oh and Cheer up dudette :) lol
    The time is near
    The day has dawned
    Be prepared
    For what's to come.... Metal Messiah

From a Judas Priest song, guest where took my name from

69Z28

Topic Starter

Intermediate

« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2010, 12:26:40 PM »
      Try unplugging the pc that works from the router and plug the pc that does not work in to the same port and see if it starts working please.  If it does not start working try a reboot while it's plugged in.  Let us know what happens then please.

Thanks,
      MM

All the PC's work. I'm just having an issue with having to reset the zone settings on just one of the computers when I shut it off and restart it sometime later. If I do the same with the other PC's there isn't this issue. Just curious why this is.
      "Get away son you bother me"...W.C. Fields