Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Terminal licensing server win2008  (Read 7038 times)

Deo

Terminal licensing server win2008
« on: July 06, 2010, 04:24:48 AM »
Dear all please help me the following issue

I am using windows server 2008, I was working very nice but now when I start the server i get the following message which states that:

"Terminal services will stop working in 53 days, Click this message to lauch the Terminal Services Configuration tool to specify a Terminal Servicess licesning mode and a valid Termainal Services license server for this computer."

I try to configure but still having the same message.

Pls help me what to do!

Salmon Trout

Re: Terminal licensing server win2008
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2010, 06:15:08 AM »
Contact person who purchased software

michaewlewis

Intermediate
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 09:46:33 AM »
You have to have a terminal services licensing server installed alongside terminal services and then configure it to find the licensing server. the licensing server is installed from the Server 2008 media. Check out technet for more info: http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc754746%28WS.10%29.aspx

drivenbywhat

Beginner

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2010, 03:34:39 AM »
    I don't deal with terminal services but it seems like you may have a trial of it running and it's almost running out?
    If you think the number of posts you have coincides with your status you are wrong. If you put guru under experience you are a noob. If your post doesn't help the requester and only starts a flame war think before replying. If you are moderator and contribute to these things you should have your privileges revoked.