Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: WARNING: Do Not Buy HP Products :WARNING  (Read 21316 times)

Mulreay

Re: WARNING: Do Not Buy HP Products :WARNING
« Reply #30 on: August 01, 2010, 05:55:06 AM »
Basically what i was doing last night is looking for threads that had answers, but they never got a solution, and i tried to help. Sorry for the questions but, is that bad?

That would be cat 3 then.

Thomas_Horscroft

Rookie

« Reply #31 on: August 01, 2010, 05:57:48 AM »
    How would it? i dont want to argue with anyone, i have a right like everyone else to share my answers.
    15 Years Of Age.
    Website Builder.
    Hardware Guru.
    Networking Guru.
    Visual Basic Beginner.
    PAWN Code Beginner.

Add Me On Facebook;  www.facebook.com/thomas.horscroft

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    « Reply #32 on: August 01, 2010, 06:21:38 AM »
    1) We prefer that you do not resurrect old threads
    2) We prefer that you do not go around calling others liars (especially well established members with a significant track record of helping others successfully on this forum)
    3) We prefer that new members to not go around telling established members how to post (your "Try not to change the topic...." post above).
    4) We prefer that new members don't come here and act like they've arrived to save us. We did just fine before you got here and we'll do just fine after you leave. If you want to be part of our community you are most welcome - but stop acting like a know-it-all and settle down. Follow the rules, be nice to others, and lose the attitude.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 07:03:05 AM by Allan »

2x3i5x

Expert
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #33 on: August 01, 2010, 02:24:26 PM »
    Basically what i was doing last night is looking for threads that had answers, but they never got a solution, and i tried to help. Sorry for the questions but, is that bad?

IMO, by doing that, it seems like you are probably trying to help people who would probably never get around to seeing your efforts.

So....