Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Adobe flash player  (Read 6047 times)

Idaho

Topic Starter

Rookie

Re: Adobe flash player
    « Reply #15 on: September 02, 2010, 10:25:29 AM »
      Update, yes it's been more than 30 days and no I still haven't been able to download  Adobe Flash Player, if I want to watch anything I am forced to use Chrome, I was able to find an adobe forum, for the past few days I have been directed to try the same things I have already tried and a few new ones , I can't believe this has taken so long without any results.
     The reason for my post here today is in 2008 I had an issue with an anti virus/spyware vendor and the help I received here from this community I was able to get a full refund plus advise on free software to use ( Avast and spywareblaster) which in loaded and works perfectly, I can't believe someone here knows how to fix Adobe Flash  Player,I'm not having allot of faith in the other forum
    thank you

Linux711

Mentor

• Yes
      • Programming Blog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Adobe flash player
    « Reply #16 on: September 02, 2010, 11:21:48 AM »
    Maybe you can try installing an older version of flash player to see if it works.

Try getting it here, instead of adobe. This is where I always download it. Remember to uninstall it first.
    http://www.filehippo.com/download_flashplayer_ie/
    YouTube

"Genius is persistence, not brain power." - Me

"Insomnia is just a byproduct of, "It can't be done"" - LaVolpe