Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Can't download Windows Live  (Read 2385 times)

Dwayne Austin

Topic Starter

Beginner

Can't download Windows Live
    « on: August 02, 2010, 11:40:59 AM »
    Recently I have been having problems with windows messenger.  OS is windows 7.  Windows messenger will not open, it says Problem with windows messenger trying to fix the problem and it never does.  Anyway i uninstalled messenger and reinstalled it.  it worked for all of 2 minutes then jumped into the problem box again.  So I uninstalled it again this time when i go to the download page it will not let me install windows live because it says I already have it.

Mulreay

Re: Can't download Windows Live
    « Reply #1 on: August 02, 2010, 02:23:31 PM »
    This seems to be a common problem with Windows 7. There also seems to be no quick fix. It may be worth waiting for Microsoft to pull there fingers out.

Dwayne Austin

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2010, 04:11:27 PM »
      Ok that explains that.  I still need to find out how to dowload windows live. Its telling me I have all of Windows Live  programs on the installation page but I don't.

lostcoast

Hopeful
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 09:05:42 AM »

Check all your programs closer, I can see it on my win7, you just have to expand programs to see them all.
      I am  Moderator of Computerhope Chat, for live help and assistance please use/click Free Help in the upper forum toolbar.