Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Rough Gradients  (Read 6990 times)

Robox

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

Re: Rough Gradients
    « Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 12:45:29 PM »
    Sorry for the dumb questions( I have very few knowledge of hardware stuff )...But I don't know how to connect my monitor to laptop..and I don't think I can..(I don't see the VGA port on it).......
    And I think my monitor has the problem probably...Any Alternate or other way??

Salmon Trout

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 12:47:57 PM »
    Some laptops don't have a vga outlet. Why don't you tell us what make and model it is? I already asked you this about your desktop, video card and monitor but you have not told us.

Robox

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2010, 05:39:58 AM »
      Ok The Monitor is HANNspree boston W19.The Desktop ( or CPU ) is Dell Inspiron.
      Graphics Card is Nvidia GeForce 310 which has a 512 MB Memory.Is this enough?
      And let me remind you again, with the same monitor I have used 7 and XP Before.But After I bought a New CPU, and when then I connected the monitor cable to it, this problem started.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #18 on: August 04, 2010, 05:43:24 AM »
      I asked about the laptop.

Robox

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #19 on: August 04, 2010, 05:58:01 AM »
        Oh Laptop? I dont remember it.But hey, it has no vga outlet and I am sure about it.So what do you think has the problem?

Salmon Trout

« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2010, 06:01:01 AM »
        The desktop computer video settings or the monitor or the desktop display card. You appear to have eliminated the first two.

Robox

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2010, 06:07:07 AM »
          So What can I do next?

Salmon Trout

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2010, 07:07:35 AM »
          Contact the vendor of your new desktop computer and tell them it does not work properly and that you wish to exercise the warranty.