Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: second hard disk trouble  (Read 6422 times)

blaster

second hard disk trouble
« on: June 18, 2004, 08:32:58 AM »
after a few weird troubles with my computer yesterday my second hard drive says it has no partition. i can see it in disk managment. i need the files that are on it but cant access the disk at all. i have tried refreshing but no luck???? its like its a new disk ready to be partitioned

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: second hard disk trouble
    « Reply #1 on: June 18, 2004, 12:32:15 PM »
    blaster......perhaps you could enlighten us as to the "Weird Things"........what have you been doing.......LOL
    Telling us what O/S your using would be a great help as well.

let us know

dl65  ???
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

blaster

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2004, 10:57:17 PM »
    winxp i have no idea what happened it all started when i whent to load on a video then the computer started with errors and it took me ages to get it going. its ok now nut slave drive says it needs to be formated

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2004, 11:12:14 PM »
      blaster........HUMMMMMMMMMM sounds like someone was playing around in the disk management section .....
      It would help if you could find out exactly what was changed in there and perhaps it can be reversed.....unless of course that drive was formatted in error in which case you out of luck.
      how was the second hard drive partitioned and was it functioning properly ?
      let us know

dl65  ???
      « Last Edit: June 18, 2004, 11:13:33 PM by dl65 »
      If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.