Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Yamaha AC-XG Sound Card  (Read 10962 times)

helpme

Yamaha AC-XG Sound Card
« on: June 19, 2004, 08:17:19 AM »
I need a 16 bit or better sound card for some internet classes I will be taking in the fall.  I did find that I have a Yamaha AC-XG.  How can I see what the bit rate is? :-/

dl65

• R.I.P.

• Prodigy

Re: Yamaha AC-XG Sound Card
    « Reply #1 on: June 19, 2004, 08:42:35 AM »
    helpme.......Why not go to Yamaha site and look up the tech specs for your card ...all that info will be there

let us know how you make out

dl65  ???
    If you don't know the answer, it isn't a dumb question.

Raptor

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2004, 08:43:38 AM »
    The information you require should be stated in your manual and/or on the product packaging.

I have made an attempt to find the information you require on the Yahama's webpage but I cannot find anything concerning your sound card.

http://www.yamaha.com
    « Last Edit: June 19, 2004, 08:45:19 AM by Raptor »

helpme

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2004, 08:52:40 AM »
    Yes, I visited the web site also, with no luck.  I'll see if I can dig up the literature that came with my computer.  (I bought it several years ago.)  Thanks for trying.  I thought there might have been a way to look through the system itself for verification.

helpme

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2004, 09:29:48 AM »
    Went through all the literature that came with my system.  Only states the Manufacturer/Model of the sound card.  

Went back to Yamaha's web site (which really sucks, by the way).  Ended up sending an e-mail to Yamaha to request the info.

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2004, 12:40:24 PM »