Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Hey please help D:  (Read 2586 times)

swiftriolu

Hey please help D:
« on: September 04, 2010, 02:57:08 PM »
umm, i dun know if this is right posting spot but, okay so i have another laptop, not this one and my screen is broken due to my brother shooting it with a plastic gun thing, so umm what im tring to do is get my NEXON email, because i forgot it and i need to reset the password of the account that i forgot, and theres alot of stuff on my acer that could help me with that but as i said, its screen is cracked and i cant see a thing, well ive tried plugging it into a tv using the VGA blue monitor cord, and it works..BUT when its done loading at the bottom (windows vista by the way) it shuts off on tv input , i really need help because no other website has this, ive tried s-video to but it doesn't come up at all, i think it has something to do with the drivers...ehh, i have 2GB DDR2, NVIDIA Graphics, Its an Acer Aspire 5520, i really need to get into it , weither i needa shut off the graphics card so it will work in VGA or what,  i need to know what should i do for it to work if i cant see the screen, ty so much if u can help x.x

drivenbywhat

Beginner

Re: Hey please help D:
    « Reply #1 on: September 06, 2010, 08:34:53 AM »
    Usually there is a keyboard shortcut that allows you to send the screen output to another source. Like Fn + F7. Try finding the keys that do that for your laptop. You can also take it to school and ask if you can use one of the monitors to plug into the vga and see if you the output will come out.
    If you think the number of posts you have coincides with your status you are wrong. If you put guru under experience you are a noob. If your post doesn't help the requester and only starts a flame war think before replying. If you are moderator and contribute to these things you should have your privileges revoked.