Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What version of windows I am using now???  (Read 2468 times)

David_Trodeau

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

What version of windows I am using now???
    « on: September 08, 2010, 08:07:22 AM »
          Sir thank you again for the replies.I want to know the other methods or ideas to read or to know the whole information about my windows version. And It`s because I need that information about that.It is in my need also to know information and so I can decide of what version of  Visual Studio that can I install in my computer laptop.

And I also wondered I already did installed on my brother`s computer that Visual Studio 2008 Express Edition software. And his windows version is Windows 7 Ultimate.

And I`m also wondering sir allan why it is so I can`t play videos from Youtube.com from the internet.And I opened my brother`s computer and I view/read his program installed in his computer, and I read the installed programs on my own computer and why it is so many differences?? It is connected in my main problem sir allan or not??

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: What version of windows I am using now???
    « Reply #1 on: September 08, 2010, 08:09:09 AM »
    Please do not start new threads for an existing problem. Go back to your original thread, this one is locked.