Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Ack, iTunes and Quicktime ><''  (Read 2814 times)

cloudpoof

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Ack, iTunes and Quicktime ><''
    « on: October 25, 2010, 07:39:19 PM »
    I've already tried deleting all components of both programs, but neither will work. What's funny is that when I attempt to open iTunes (numerous times, I may add), Windows changes the color scheme to basic. When I try and open Quicktime, it does nothing. I've already done a search as to why this happens, but only came up with long threads describing Quicktime as some very unflattering things. My system has Windows 7 Home Premium and a 64-bit operating system. I'm sure that I downloaded the correct version of iTunes, too, not the 32-bit. When I tried installing Quicktime  some time ago it had a rollback action. But it now has apparently installed correctly. >>;;

Believe me, if Quicktime were a person, I would punch it in the face right now.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    Re: Ack, iTunes and Quicktime ><''
    « Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 07:57:26 PM »
    So what exactly is your issue here ? ?
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

cloudpoof

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2010, 08:21:24 PM »
      Either to find a program that does everything iTunes would do (and also can connect to the iPad), or try and fix iTunes/Quicktime/whatever is causing them not to work.

2x3i5x

Expert
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #3 on: October 26, 2010, 12:37:11 AM »
      you might just uninstall quicktime and get quicktime alternative, which basically should do what quicktime can do in genral without the full quicktime needing to be installed.

now, you might just uninstall iTunes. Install iTunes without quicktime and then install quicktime alternative and see if it work better this time.