Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: HELP!!! - Do not turn on my Notebook - HP Pavilion 6920us  (Read 1983 times)

natano88

HELP!!! - Do not turn on my Notebook - HP Pavilion 6920us
« on: December 20, 2010, 05:41:41 PM »
Hola como andan? tengo una gran duda, espero que me puedan ayudar...

Tengo mi notebook hace 2 aņos y andubo joya hasta antes de ayer; de un momento a otro se APAGO y no prendio mas. Les cuento lo que hize para intentar solucionar el problema sin resultado alguno:
*La probe enchufandola a la corriente y tambien con la bateria.
*La pude desarmar minimamente y me fije que la pila este cargada, aun asi resetie la bios. (sacandole la pila por un tiempo)
*Corrobore con el tester que el transformador este tirando el voltaje correcto.
*y nada mas que yo recuerde.

La notebook no prende ni para atras ni para adelante, es como si no estubiera recibiendo corriente. La notebook es una HP Pavilion dv6920us.

/*---------------------------------------------------------------------*/

Hello :D -  I have a big question, I hope you can help me ...

I have my notebook for 2 years and traveled gem even before yesterday, from one moment to another is turned off and turned on more. I tell you what I did to solve the problem without any results:
  • * The probe connected to power and also with the battery.
    * The minimally apart and I could attach the battery is charged, even so resetie the bios. (sacandole the battery for a while)
    * Double check with the transformer tester dumped on the correct voltage.
    * and anything else that I remember.

The notebook will not start or to back or forward, as if it were not getting power. The notebook is a HP Pavilion dv6920us.