Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Why the member of apple company cry when they know the truth?  (Read 5343 times)

keniskey4675

Why the member of apple company cry when they know the truth?
« on: December 18, 2010, 08:40:00 AM »
 :'(The cost of apple iPhone4 just 199$, but after selling,  The apple comany make 3 times than this price,  Oh, my god, why they still like to purchase it?  One day, I found one web; Wholesale factory Apple MC603B/A 16GB Black iPhone 4 unlocked UK edition.  it very attractive. When I receive it, original and new,  At first time. I doubt it,  now I like wholesale them. for Christmas.

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
  • Geek After Dark
    • Gekk9pm bnlog
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Why the member of apple company cry when they know the truth?
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2010, 12:01:39 PM »
What is your question?
Buy Apple stock?
Yes, buy it long and sell the call.

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
  • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • BC-Programming.com
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2010, 12:24:31 PM »
:'(The cost of apple iPhone4 just 199$, but after selling,  The apple comany make 3 times than this price,
What? How does that happen?

Oh, my god, why they still like to purchase it? 
Who? Why would apple buy their own stuff?

One day, I found one web
Yeah, I hate when I run into spiderwebs as well. I distinctly recall one instance where I Was yelling at my Aunt Martha for hiring the Santa Stripper, and I turned around and walked right into a spiderweb! I was mostly surprised since I had just walked in that way. We later discovered it was actually a genetically engineered super spider that was able to freeze time as it constructed it's web. This also explained why we discovered 70 thousand spider egg sacs in the crawlspace. As well as those mysterious bites that seem to simply appear out of nowhere. But, despite the excitement of the moment, I didn't lose track of the topic: that is, I continued to argue about how silly it is to get a fat bearded man to strip for you at a bachelorette party. Of course not being a woman she just pulled the "you don't understand, It's Santa Claus" card, just like all my girlfriends did. (well, except for that one, that pulled the "I'm a Mac, you're a PC, our disks aren't compatible" and I said "BUT WE CAN BUY CONVERTERS!" or something. Then I trailed off and muttered something about teaching elves to tapdance, which was only coincidentally related to the much latter discussion involving Santa and stripping.

Wholesale factory Apple MC603B/A 16GB Black iPhone 4 unlocked UK edition.  it very attractive.
So now you're saying you're sexually attracted to a iPhones? You seem to have a love/hate relationship there. Also you're quite disturbed. Actually, you quite remind me of my fictitious estranged Great-Uncle Remulous, who was actually an Alien from a Planet where they created star ships out of Nestea bottles. Anyway, related to that piece of information he at some point purchased a bottle of Nestea and placed it on his table and sat there. And started at it for hours. We tried to hold an intervention but it was no use. We later discovered that his kind actually go into a 4 year hibernation every 40 or so years, would have been nice to be warned ahead of time. Nonetheless he told us some great stories.

When I receive it, original and new,  At first time. I doubt it,  now I like wholesale them. for Christmas.
I translate this as "then I  got it, original and new- I doubted it at first, now I sell them for Christmas"

So the question becomes, who is this "Christmas" fellow for whom you sell? He sounds rather mysterious. I'd stay away from him. or her. Or it, or perhaps them, which raises the question, of wether they are in fact voices in your head telling you sell them telling you to "do it for christmas".
I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

Salmon Trout

« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2010, 01:44:25 PM »
So the question becomes, who is this "Christmas" fellow for whom you sell?

He might be this guy who I used to like back in the day.

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2010, 01:52:53 PM »
Nonsense thread locked.