Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: History recovery  (Read 5550 times)

johnsnow

History recovery
« on: February 02, 2011, 04:25:21 PM »
 Hello,
 I am a small business owner. I have an employee who's job is to be in front of a computer for (I think) 3-4 hours a day. However, she spends 8 hours a day in front of her computer. The other employees feel that she spends half of her time on Facebook ,Youtube, etc. She is located in an area where it is very hard to catch her on any non business sites, as she (I feel)xes out the page when she hears me coming. I have tried looking at her internet history after work but she seems to delete it EVERY night before leaving. I have even tried using the internet at night, and finding my history deleted the next night.
 My question is, how do I find her deleted sites,and how long she was on them? Or how do I hide the history button so she can't delete them?
 Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated. Times are tough and she is starting to haul the whole ship down. I cant cut her loose without proof.
 Thanks

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Re: History recovery
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2011, 04:28:20 PM »
We're not going to be able to help you - sorry.

Computer_Commando

Hacker
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: History recovery
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2011, 04:35:38 PM »
Give her more work to perform.  She obviously doesn't have enough to do.  If she can perform her job in half the time of the others, why would you want to let her go?