Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Java unrecognized in Pogo Scrabble  (Read 6905 times)

katey402

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Java unrecognized in Pogo Scrabble
« on: February 07, 2011, 03:43:48 AM »
I have been playing Scrabble on Pogo website for several months.  Now just recently when I have tryed to sign and play, I keep getting a screen saying I need to install the latest Java.  I did this but still every time I go to the website I am told to install latest Java.  I have Java enabled in internet options, and I do have the latest version of Java installed.  Why isnt it being recognized? Thank you.

TulsaRose

Re: Java unrecognized in Pogo Scrabble
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2011, 06:07:15 AM »
Your best bet to resolve this issue is probably through the Help option at Pogo.  (top, right corner of the window)  Open Help and type in "java" in the search window and you'll get all sorts of guides \ suggestions \ information.  After the "java" search results window opens, on the far left side, try the links in the Pogo Tool Box.

I haven't played at Pogo in a long time but their support was always
top notch for me.

katey402

Topic Starter

Greenhorn

• Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2011, 09:44:00 AM »
Thank you for your help, appreciate it.

mikelanders29

• Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #3 on: August 18, 2012, 05:06:07 AM »
    I mostly played defensive against my mother and defeat her eve time she moves.  Unfortunately I came to know that she don’t like to play scrabble therefore she lost every time.  But thank god my son loves to learn new words and scrabble doing good job.
    scrabble help