Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: San Disk Cruzer Confusion  (Read 2295 times)

zeroburn

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Knowlege will take you further than any guide
    • Yes
    • Jared Kat Enterprises
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
San Disk Cruzer Confusion
« on: February 28, 2011, 06:44:53 PM »
Ok, i am a little panicked here...

i have had this flashdrive, san disk cruzer 4gig for a few months, and today, all the files in a folder dissapeared.

in the picture, you can see that the folderes are all still there, exept the files are gone
wierd thing is that it is only in the stolen inocence folder (band name, ment to be misspelled)

the eric robinson folder is perfectly OK, but what would make only one folder, keep all other folders, but erase all files.

i used it earleyer to edit a HTML file under the website folder, but now it is gone after plugging it into a dell insperon 1526.

any way to get the files back, because it is in use for a main storage device, and i was a fool not to back it up somewhere

anything i can do??
I consider myself a hacker. Not in the way of "I can break into your facebook" but in the way, I like to learn as much as I can, about anything i can. I don't just like having things fixed, I like to understand why it was broken and why a particular solution fixed it. It is just how I am, and how I will always be. As teachers have said before, you cant learn if you don't figure it out in your own mind.

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: San Disk Cruzer Confusion
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2011, 07:44:19 PM »
Try Recuva.....Free...no promises.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

zeroburn

Topic Starter

Hopeful

• Knowlege will take you further than any guide
    • Yes
    • Jared Kat Enterprises
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
Re: San Disk Cruzer Confusion
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2011, 09:17:06 PM »
is there any way to get it back. I dont remember deleting anything, so i think it might have been movend or simmalar
I consider myself a hacker. Not in the way of "I can break into your facebook" but in the way, I like to learn as much as I can, about anything i can. I don't just like having things fixed, I like to understand why it was broken and why a particular solution fixed it. It is just how I am, and how I will always be. As teachers have said before, you cant learn if you don't figure it out in your own mind.