Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Netbook confusion  (Read 5180 times)

charlielover

Netbook confusion
« on: March 25, 2011, 02:02:24 AM »
hello all,
I am going to work. im looking forward to purchase a netbook now, but im totally confused. Hoping some help from you people  .

Basic requirements:
-10.2 inch or 10.1 inch screen (HD prefered)
-at least 160 GB
-most importantly : Good build, and should not broke early.
-budget - under $320

I have heard that hp's are not of good quality, their warranty states that they will either be made of new or used parts that will be equivalent to new, , not very sure about dell too.

I have done some search and currently i'm looking at degee I8B11D4 10.2 inch, samsung N210 10.1" Netbook but i'm open to suggestions .

thanks in advance......

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Re: Netbook confusion
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2011, 05:37:36 AM »

I have heard that hp's are not of good quality, their warranty states that they will either be made of new or used parts that will be equivalent to new, , not very sure about dell too.
You are talking about the two top computer manufacturers in the world. Utter nonsense.

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Expert
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2011, 11:55:50 AM »
I'd suggest an ASUS EeePC, there are some good offers available now.

artbuc

Apprentice

« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 01:45:01 PM »
    You are talking about the two top computer manufacturers in the world. Utter nonsense.

How do you really feel Allan? :)

gamingfanz

Starter
      • Best Gaming Laptops
    • Experience: Beginner
    « Reply #4 on: April 18, 2011, 11:46:36 AM »
    hello all,
    I am going to work. im looking forward to purchase a netbook now, but im totally confused. Hoping some help from you people  .

Basic requirements:
    -10.2 inch or 10.1 inch screen (HD prefered)
    -at least 160 GB
    -most importantly : Good build, and should not broke early.
    -budget - under $320

I have done some search and currently i'm looking at degee I8B11D4 10.2 inch, samsung N210 10.1" Netbook but i'm open to suggestions .

thanks in advance......

I'm in the same boat as my wife is looking for a netbook to browse as I'm always on the laptop. Here's a list of some good netbooks I've looked at:

http://computers.toptenreviews.com/netbooks/   They recommend the Asus Eee PC 1015PE which I think is OK...

I really like the Acer Aspire One AOD255E-13444 as well http://hubpages.com/hub/Netbooks-Best