Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: why is it  (Read 2337 times)

merlin_2

why is it
« on: August 29, 2005, 08:33:46 PM »
That if a person had a pc  problem,the whole caves in.

Strange world to rely on pcs,all the time, what happened to the human brain,the though process.

If my car did not start, i would seek other means .

Time to think above pcs,and live a bit more,wind surfing,motor biking,sky driving etc.

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
    Re: why is it
    « Reply #1 on: August 29, 2005, 08:50:34 PM »
    Very true. But at least PC's allow us to communicate with each other, like here. You should see my house when the TV goes on the blink. Kids walking around with blank stares, wife calling out for Dr. Phil in the night.

Heck, the other day we actually had to talk to each other.
    There’s no limit to what you can achieve if you don’t mind who gets the credit.

Raptor

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2005, 02:41:04 AM »
    Kids aren't even taught how to survive in the jungle these days. If you ask me, the near entire human race became a punch of pussies.

Dr. Phil is good, though.

Raptor

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2005, 02:45:13 AM »
    I like to pet my *censored* cat.

LOL!

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
      « Reply #4 on: August 30, 2005, 01:55:59 PM »
      I like to pet my girl thingy cat.

The Computer Hope automated censor sure makes for some interesting sentences.

Raptor

« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2005, 03:00:55 PM »
      According to a certain person, a number of years ago Matsuguma Kyoan told this story :
      In the practice of medicine there is a differentiation of treatment according to the Yin and Yang of men and women.
      There is also a difference in pulse. In the last fifty years, however, men's pulse has become the same as women's.
      Noticing this, in the treatment of eye disease I applied women's treatment to men and found it suitable. When I
      observed the application of men's treatment to men, there was no result. Thus I knew that men's spirit had weakened
      and that they had become the same as women, and the end of the world had come. Since I witnessed this with
      certainty, I kept it a secret.

All of man's work is a bloody business. That fact, today, is considered foolish, affairs are finished cleverly with words
      alone, and jobs that require effort are avoided. I would like young men to have some understanding of this.

Hopester Doofus

Adviser

• Hope-ing To Help
        « Reply #6 on: August 30, 2005, 06:22:29 PM »
        2000 B.C.    -    Here, eat this root.

1000 A.D.    -    That root is heathen. Here, say this prayer.

1850 A.D.    -    That prayer is superstition. Here, drink this potion.

1940 A.D.    -    That potion is snake oil. Here, swallow this pill.

1985 A.D.    -    That pill is ineffective. Here, take this antibiotic.

2000 A.D.    -    That antibiotic is artificial. Here, eat this root.

R0SS

« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2005, 07:33:46 AM »
        I see what you are saying,

I mean my PC is by far the best thing i own i love the big pice of plastic!

People depend on PCs for alot of things like Communication i have a friend in the land down under and we can webcam/talk in real time. Think about the distance all that has to go but it happens in no time atol...

Blows your mind!

R0SS