Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: My name is terry1r--iphone4 and ipafiles ect  (Read 5488 times)

terry1r

My name is terry1r--iphone4 and ipafiles ect
« on: August 03, 2011, 06:17:12 PM »
I've got tons of ipa and deb ect ect files downloaded on my iPhone, the ones that if you install the
 They are apps. I also have ifile and installous and installer and drop box. I can't figure out how to install them at all! HELP PLEASE oh incase you havnt noticed I'm computer stupid, so be gentle on the instructions.

Transfusion

Mentor

• STUPID=Smart Talented Unique Person In Demand
    • Yes
    • Yes
    • Yes
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Familiar
Re: My name is terry1r--iphone4 and ipafiles ect
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 06:56:50 AM »
.deb files are meant to be used by jailbroken phones, which are generally more unstable when compared to stock iPhones, but they have Cydia, which is a big plus.

As for .ipa files, I will not help a google search on installing IPA files not downloaded with iTunes involves installing a tool which can be used to download things which involve copyright infringement. I may have said too much by this point...

Use method 2 from the link below if you are looking to install .deb files with minimum hassle:
http://www.ihackintosh.com/2009/07/how-to-install-uninstall-deb-file-iphone/

What other files do you have downloaded on your iPhone?
In Soviet Russia, iPhone touch you. Computer shut you down. Mouse click you. Floppy inserts you. Yahoo answers you. Man in TV watches you. Computer game addicts you. Guitar shreds you. Motherboard fries you. The laughter in manslaughter is put back in.
Giveaway of the Day" style="border: none