Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Online Ink-Cartridge Retailers  (Read 2631 times)

Starwind51

Topic Starter

Intermediate

• I have 5 points and I love to flash
    Online Ink-Cartridge Retailers
    « on: June 27, 2011, 05:43:57 PM »
    I have to replace a Canon CL-41 ink cartridge.  Does anybody have a recommendation for online USA retailers known to have good prices?

This is the first time I'm replacing one of my printer's cartridges, so I don't know what typical, low, or high prices are, but I just about fainted at Canon's online price of $26.99. 

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
    • Geek After Dark
      • Gekk9pm bnlog
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Expert
    Re: Online Ink-Cartridge Retailers
    « Reply #1 on: June 27, 2011, 11:27:05 PM »
    Thant is not as high as some. The re fill business is big and quality varies widely. My personal best results are going to a local retailer that offers both. If you don't like the refill, take it back.

tonerzone123

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: August 07, 2011, 07:08:58 AM »
      I have to replace a Canon CL-41 ink cartridge.  Does anybody have a recommendation for online USA retailers known to have good prices?

This is the first time I'm replacing one of my printer's cartridges, so I don't know what typical, low, or high prices are, but I just about fainted at Canon's online price of $26.99.

Hi, i'll advice tonerzone.com.. Im not sure if where you are located but im bought my first printer from them. If the promo is not yet over they have cheap ink for printers and also discounted cartridges. But if you have better advice I'd like to know your preference to if I also need printer related issues. Many thanks!

mcdidd

Beginner

• Experience: Familiar
      « Reply #3 on: August 07, 2011, 05:50:40 PM »
      If you live in the US, you should be able to find a Cartridge World somewhere around where you live. It's a refill store, and their prices are quite cheaper than buying new cartridges. They can even deliver the cartridges straight to your house.

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2011, 06:51:56 PM »
        Have used often and can highly recommend.
        http://www.printerfillingstation.com/
        truenorth

TheShadow

Hopeful

• Retiree in Florida
          • Yes
          • The Doctor
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #5 on: August 09, 2011, 03:42:33 PM »
        I use a lot of ink, in my five Epson printers.  I get all my ink from Inksell.com or LD products.
        Both take orders over the internet and mail directly to my home, and both have quality ink.

I needed a toner cart for my old HP Laserjet Series II and the best price I could find was from
        Inksell.com and they shipped it to me for FREE, right to my door.
        They beat the prices of local refillers by $20.

Happy Shopping!
         8)
        Experience is truly the best teacher.
        Backup! Backup! Backup!  Ghost Rocks!

soybean

Genius
        • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #6 on: August 09, 2011, 06:06:47 PM »
        If your printer is still under warranty and you're thinking of trying refill kits, as mentioned in previous posts, I suggest you try to determine whether your warranty would be voided by using anything other than Canon brand cartridges.  I believe this is the case, at least with some manufacturers.

I've never had much luck with refill kits.  Some printer cartridges just aren't very adaptable to being refilled with a refill kit.  For my Brother MFC-790CW printer, I've purchased ink on Amazon.com at better prices than local brick-and-mortar retailers.  The actual seller supplying the ink purchased on Amazon.com may be a company other than Amazon.com since Amazon allows other companies and individuals to sell through them. Still, the cartridges I got through Amazon were real Brother brand ink cartridges.

If you try a refill kit, observe your printer and cartridges very closely for awhile to make sure the printer prints well and no ink leaking is evident.

truenorth

Guru

« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2011, 11:09:23 AM »
          Just noticed the O/P posted the query in June--suspect we are only talking to ourselves now. truenorth

Geek-9pm

Mastermind
          • Geek After Dark
            • Gekk9pm bnlog
          • Experience: Expert
          « Reply #8 on: August 10, 2011, 02:18:21 PM »
          Either that, or -
          he is still waiting for then on-line company to sen a cart.  ;D