Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Sony Sonicstage - Windows 7 64bit.  (Read 4880 times)

linx4

Topic Starter

Rookie

Sony Sonicstage - Windows 7 64bit.
    « on: November 05, 2011, 08:58:53 AM »
    Now that I have changed computers and am using Widows 7 64bit, I have been told that Sonic stage is not compatable. However, I have been able to load and run this program (Version 4.3 - the last incarnation I believe)up to a point.
    I had used it, on my old Windows XP computer to control and record to mini-disc recorders, but in Windows 7 64bit it will only record to CDs. The reason for this is, I be live, the fact that the computer does not recognise the mini-disc drivers and therefore cannot "see" the device, which in turn means that the record to mini disc does not appear as an option.
    If there is anyone out there who is able to solve this driver problem I would be very grateful as I much prefer mini discs to the 3 digital players that are lying in a draw somewhere in the house.
    Incidentelly the version of Windows 7 64bit that I am using is not the Professional edition so I do not have access to XP mode

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: Sony Sonicstage - Windows 7 64bit.
    « Reply #1 on: November 05, 2011, 09:12:00 AM »
    Try CDBurnerXPro...Free.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "