Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: sample code for javascript beginners  (Read 8604 times)

Veltas

Intermediate

• Yes
  • Certifications: List
  • Computer: Specs
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: sample code for javascript beginners
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2012, 09:10:56 AM »
its better to give people who are new to something very limited knowledge...once they are used to it...they will feel at ease...and u can add other technical issues...

But it's not really a technicality, it's how HTML is defined, without it you're not writing HTML!  It's the first thing everyone teaches when learning HTML, go ahead and look at some online tutorials they all start off with this as the basics.

lina19

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2012, 09:23:40 AM »
    i did understand your point...and i never said that u were wrong...i agree with u.......its u who is not understanding my point....

we are on a forum....and its not like a real time mode.....why do u need to give people lot of information initially??wont u create confusion to them???they will keep on asking question if u give lots of information to them...wont it take time before the person get an answer????

like today u posted a reply...and then tomorrow the person will reply back...and then u gona explain....it will take like 1 month to make the person understand something if its not in real time mode....when things are not in real time mode u cant give much information...i really think...we should restrict ourselves to what people want to achieve....

if i was in chat or explaining to somebody in reality...then i will do like u say...like following standards and convention....u can show them on a diagram ...or paper...make people understand....even if it takes you like 24 hours....how can u do this on a forum???......didnt i say in my previous comments...that u guys have made me realise about the importance of the tags...so this mean that i already have it in my mind......

thx...but...if now u still are not getting my point...let it be like it is.....
    every one has their own way of explaining and i did understand what u said...and learn it...........

but just to clear something...i have welcome your ideas...else i wouldnt even dare going to read if i was stubborn like ur thinking....

kpac

• Web moderator

• Hacker

• kpac®
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • Yes
    • Experience: Expert
    « Reply #17 on: January 09, 2012, 11:27:22 AM »
    Lina, the <body> tag is a NECESSARY part of any HTML document. The head is not AS important, and isn't needed as long as there is a <body> tag. If it's a necessary part of a HTML document then it's fair to say its importance is fairly high. Just because it works without it doesn't mean it's the right way of doing things.

"Start as you mean to go on..."

Veltas

Intermediate

• Yes
    « Reply #18 on: January 09, 2012, 11:42:27 AM »
    "Start as you mean to go on..."

Totally.

Raptor

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2012, 11:44:57 AM »

Veltas

Intermediate

• Yes
    « Reply #20 on: January 09, 2012, 11:45:44 AM »

lina19

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2012, 12:10:48 PM »
      "Just because it works without it doesn't mean it's the right way of doing things."

thx kpac: point noted....