Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Ways to learn PHP?  (Read 16944 times)

Jason_Martin

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: Ways to learn PHP?
    « Reply #15 on: June 04, 2012, 11:05:09 AM »
    phpbuddy.com is a best website to learn PHP and you can also clear your doubts from w3schools.com i also have good experience in it.

Wuai Bel Ree

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2012, 01:31:53 PM »
      Alright, I've narrowed down what I'm searching for a tiny bit, and that birthday is 3 days away. Anyone know any resource that has exercises, complemented with an answer key, that make me apply what I've learned? You know, the exercises start out easy, then slowly get harder. I think part of the problem I'm having with learning PHP is that I have no idea where to start practicing it, so it'd be helpful to have something telling me what to do. I didn't see anything indicating exercises in any of the resources posted on this thread so far.

And am I going to need to buy anything outside of a possible book to learn PHP?

bobsklarservices

Beginner

• Time is of the essence.
        • Certifications: List
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #17 on: October 22, 2012, 09:07:12 AM »
        am I going to need to buy anything outside of a possible book to learn PHP?

I should think not, there's plenty of free PHP hosting out there. Although for testing, I have IIS 7.5 with PHP 5.3 and MySQL 5.5 on my laptop to help me out with all that. Sorry if I'm too late :P
        Work to be all you can be. You define your limits!

papercupmachine

Greenhorn

• Paper cup machine

TheWaffle

Hopeful
          • Yes
        • Computer: Specs
        « Reply #19 on: January 13, 2013, 10:59:51 AM »
        I have bought and read this book and I found it very helpfull.
        http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1449325572/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1358101239&sr=8-2&pi=SL75
        Only downside I found was it didn't cover Ajax.