Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Graphics Drivers  (Read 4120 times)

awaisq

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Graphics Drivers
    « on: May 29, 2012, 12:26:26 PM »
    Something is wrong with my graphic drivers. I opened a game, and it said they needed to updated. To do so, I went to my display settings, clicked "Advanced Options", and where it says "Adapter Type:", there is nothing there. Also, under adapter information, everything is either unavailable or n/a.  I'll upload a screenshot and my Everest report for more details. Please help me out, Thanks!

[year+ old attachment deleted by admin]

Pyro

Starter

• Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Experienced
    Re: Graphics Drivers
    « Reply #1 on: May 31, 2012, 12:06:22 PM »
    Do you have a graphics card (since it seems like you do search for the name of yours)? If you do, make sure it's correctly placed into its slot.

awaisq

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
      « Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 04:03:17 PM »
      Yes, I do. Last week I was playing and everything was working fine. I have not opened up my computer since than.

Thank You for your reply.

Pyro

Starter

• Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Experienced
      « Reply #3 on: June 02, 2012, 08:57:30 AM »
      Check out your device manager (run devmgmt.msc or search for it in your control panel). You should see an entry called "Display adapters". If you do not find anything there, post a screenshot of your device manager opened up.
      « Last Edit: June 02, 2012, 09:09:36 AM by Pyro »