Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Browser History Missing  (Read 9153 times)

Fred Davis

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Browser History Missing
    « on: March 10, 2012, 05:45:17 PM »
    Re: My browser history is not showing up: Reply Mar 10, 2012  My system Windows Vista, My browser, Internet explorer 9.
    In my browser, just acrose from the little house icon is the Safety option. Click the little tic and In the box that comes up choose the option, Delete browsing history. In the box that comes up, be sure the box Preserve Favorites website data is checked. Also all the boxes are checked, except the password box. Then just close the box. Next, in the main menu  in Explorer, click Tools, then Internet Options. In the box that comes up under Browsing history, be sure the box, Delete browsing history on exit is uncheced.
    Click Apply and OK, if necessary. close the box. Note: If this is not your system, I'm sory, just trying to help.

johhny-marshal

Rookie

Re: Browser History Missing
      « Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 06:00:38 AM »
      This Might help...
      In the Internet Explorer settings:
      Click the Gear icon located on the right side of the window. From the menu, select Internet Options. Then click the Content tab. Click the settings tab under the Autocomplete section. Under Autocomplete for, select the Address Bar checkbox. Then click OK.

thejarl

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »
        If your History has a problem with not showing up, most of the time it's just a setting issue rather than a real issue.
        Meditation

soybean

Genius
        • The first soybean ever to learn the computer.
        • Computer: Specs
        • Experience: Experienced
        « Reply #3 on: June 15, 2012, 05:41:16 AM »
        Re: My browser history is not showing up: Reply Mar 10, 2012 
        If you're referring to another discussion in this forum, why did you not post a link to it?

Note: If this is not your system, I'm sory, just trying to help.
        So, you're just making a comment.  You don't have a question, right?