Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: I may have miss configg'd drive,boot,seq's (NEW)  (Read 2131 times)

logansroll55

Topic Starter

Greenhorn
  • "If your not mad as *censored*,your not paying attention
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
I may have miss configg'd drive,boot,seq's (NEW)
« on: July 15, 2012, 10:30:44 PM »

I have a Dell Demension computer and have really mucked things up i'm thinking(come to think of it thats what got me in this mess to begin with ,the thinking part=>). So i was initially dealing with the error~mfc71u.dll cannot be found.you can try reinstalling.Along with"TASK SCHEDULER Has missed some tasks,blah blah blah. and yet still a what appeared to me to be a registry error that went something like 000000.fx? not to sure on the last one there.
     Moving on i reffered to msconfig to invoke the boot selections and went with safe boot with networking. After many attemps at finding a tool i could use to help i found that my cursor all of asudden upon trying to boot to the start menu of windows would seize up at the wellcome section of the boot. Now from here i went,useing the term loosely ape sh_t,trying to resolve what seemed like a simple missplacement of the usb cable attached to the little HD homeing pod with the button in the middle,atriangular plastic device. So now here i am,befuddled once again. If anyone can help me with this i would be forever gratefull.I saw where "Patio" helped someone with a somewhat similar predicament,but don't let that hold you back,please.

Thank you once again;Sincerely
Logansroll55

(added)1.I do have a DEll winxp cd
             2. I have repeatedly referred to F2 and made numerous attemps
at modifying to get passed this seizure issue.
             3. I have searched high and low for a schematic of proper boot sequences for bios A07i
"Please engage Brain, before putting text in gear"
"No tree's ,wildlife,SPF sensitive persons were harmed in the making of these post's however they may have been terribly inconvenienced."

patio

• Genius
  • Maud' Dib
    • Yes
  • Experience: Beginner
Re: I may have miss configg'd drive,boot,seq's (NEW)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 05:02:03 AM »
No need to double Post...

Topic Closed.
" Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "