Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: What to use to create an email form?  (Read 3935 times)

Kev920

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    What to use to create an email form?
    « on: August 13, 2012, 07:52:47 AM »
    Hey, I'm not a beginner but im getting quite stuck with web design. I creating a website using html and using css style sheets, but im trying to have a contact us page where people can fill out the form and email it to the company email address but I dont no which language to use nor how to even attempt to start it, i have been told to use php but I dont really understand how to use php in the correct way, could someone help or give me tips on how i should do this...... thanks :)

vortexizz

Re: What to use to create an email form?
      « Reply #1 on: August 14, 2012, 01:18:55 AM »
      Hi Kev,

First time poster here too, your question got my attention. The best way around is to use a remotely hosted online form builder that helps you design the form and then do the embedding on your webpage.

I recommend 123ContactForm. It's quick and easy to use, plenty of form features and nice looking page embed. You will create your form in a 3-steps wizard. At the second step (Settings) you can enter the email address you wish to receive submissions to - and even have more than one recipient.

They have plenty of guides and FAQs around form building on the website, so it's really no chance to get lost.

Hope it helps!

TheWaffle

Hopeful
        • Yes
      • Computer: Specs
      Re: What to use to create an email form?
      « Reply #2 on: August 31, 2012, 09:20:08 AM »
      if this topic http://www.computerhope.com/forum/index.php/topic,133021.0.html is solved you could re-purpose  it to fit your needs.