Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Some thing has to be done with lostcoast!  (Read 11326 times)

donettao

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    Some thing has to be done with lostcoast!
    « on: September 30, 2012, 12:04:36 PM »
    Some thing has to be done with lostcoast. He is banning IP addresses of guests and the guests are not even posting. I have observed that several times. I have tried to email and PM Nathan, but I'm not getting any replies . I personally think lostcoast is out of control. He acts like he's on some thing. All the regular members that post every day have all commented to me in PM's or emails about his recent behavior. I have decided to take the risk of being banned here on the forum to try and solve this. I could list the members nicks, but I don't want to get them involved and possible banned. I really believe that CH chat is a personal refection of Computerhope forum. I'm know Nathan has worked very hard to make this a great help forum. I'm also sure he would want to know what's going on in CH chat, and that's why I'm taking this risk.
    Please reply to this thread. It's getting very serious. I will except any reasonable explanation of lostcoast's behavior!
    Surely this can be checked out to see if what I'm saying is true.  If it is true, I would suggest that Computerhope drop all it's ties with the chat portion because it's hurting the forum. That is not just my opinion.

Allan

• Mastermind
    • Experience: Guru
    Re: Some thing has to be done with lostcoast!
    « Reply #1 on: September 30, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
    If you have a complaint about chat you should send Nathan a PM.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    « Reply #2 on: September 30, 2012, 12:11:11 PM »
    Wondering how he is seeing this happen as he is currently on a chat ban...

Ban evasions are not taken too lightly over there.
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

donettao

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2012, 12:28:54 PM »
      Hello sir! I'm not banned ! I'm trying to help. I can copy and paste, what's going on at the moment if you like. Why no one wants to take this serious amazes me>

donettao

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2012, 12:35:45 PM »
        If you have a complaint about chat you should send Nathan a PM.
        Yes sir. I understand, and I have already sent several, because this is some thing I'm taking very serious. I was told he is very busy and so I'm trying to be patient. I love this forum and I want it to be successful. I feel like I'm batting my head against the wall,but I'm a cancer survivor and I know how to keep trying.

donettao

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2012, 12:47:39 PM »
          Wondering how he is seeing this happen as he is currently on a chat ban...

Ban evasions are not taken too lightly over there.
          I'm wondering why you are never on chat any more. You use to be a regular and post some real good help reply's. Have you changed your nick to partyo? Why doesn't lostcoast come on here and explain; and why are you  accusing me of ban evasions. Is is possible to post the reasons you think I have been banned. Sense you never show up on chat any more, how do you know all these things? I don't want to cause any problems here. I'm just asking that this be looked in to and some kind of explanation given if one can be given. I don't think that is to much to ask from a site like this one. It's a great site and I learn a lot here.
            Thank you!!

Allan

• Mastermind
          • Experience: Guru
          « Reply #6 on: September 30, 2012, 12:49:44 PM »
          Okay, you know what? You posted your complaint and you sent Nathan one or more emails. You did what you need to do - now please give it a rest. Thank you.

donettao

Topic Starter

Rookie

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »
            Okay, you know what? You posted your complaint and you sent Nathan one or more emails. You did what you need to do - now please give it a rest. Thank you.
            Yes sir! I will give it a rest. Thank you for understanding. If you can help, I would appreciate it.

patio

• Genius
            • Maud' Dib
              • Yes
            « Reply #8 on: September 30, 2012, 03:15:14 PM »
            All the explanations of Chat being a seperate but connected entity were explained...
            The Mods here do NOT Mod the Chat...and vice versa.

I've tried to make it as clear as possible...on that note...

Topic Closed.
            " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "