Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: when deleting messages in outlook express they come back into my in box repeated  (Read 2557 times)

sissy

Topic Starter

Rookie
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    When opening my inbox I get a message saying that  my server hasn't responded in 60 seconds would you like to wait another 60 seconds. If I click yes it keeps showing message. If I close it I get the following error message.
    A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Account: 'pop-server.nc.rr.com', Server: 'pop-server.nc.rr.com', Protocol: POP3, Port: 110, Secure(SSL): No, Error Number: 0x800CCC19
    I delete my inbox then empty my deleted folder and it shows all messages gone then within seconds they're all back in my inbox of 3-5 of each same message. I've never had this problem before. This has been ging on since 10/4. Please help...

TechnoGeek

You need to talk to your ISP about this first; it could be anything but is most likely a connection problem related to your username and password, or an issue on their end.

sissy

Topic Starter

Rookie
      • Computer: Specs
      • Experience: Beginner
      Thanks...I'm pretty sure it has something to do with Avira updating. Or maybe windows? This started happening right after. i had a notice come up saying my IE had been changed to IE8 and my search had been changed I X out and figured nothing happened but now I've got this problem. But i'll take your advice and see what happens. Thanks again!