Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: browser font is too small  (Read 4007 times)

rece

Topic Starter

Beginner
    • Experience: Familiar
    browser font is too small
    « on: December 19, 2012, 03:37:40 AM »
    the font (the "file,edit,view,history,bookmarks,tools,help, address bar font) lettering is too small  I want to make it bigger, I already know about the "crtl-+ keyboard" that changes the font in what you see on the webpage, I am talking about the font for the address bar ,menu bar,etc I have win 7  64 ,firefox 17.0.01  I hope someone can help, I can't find anything to change this to a bigger font. ???

BC_Programmer

Mastermind
    • Typing is no substitute for thinking.
      • Yes
      • Yes
      • BC-Programming.com
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: browser font is too small
    « Reply #1 on: December 19, 2012, 03:55:30 AM »
    Right click the desktop, and choose "personalize"

On the bottom, there should be a "Window Color" option. Choose it.

At the bottom of that screen, choose the "Advanced Appearance Options" Option. Another dialog should show up.

To change the size of the menu, change the selected item in the "Item" Combobox to "Menu"; then you can change the size of the font from the options underneath, and click "apply".

Hope this helps :)

I was trying to dereference Null Pointers before it was cool.

rece

Topic Starter

Beginner
      • Experience: Familiar
      Re: browser font is too small
      « Reply #2 on: December 24, 2012, 03:49:59 AM »
      thanks solved, I guess I asked this question before but didn't remember it, changed computers and I don't use this site very often
      so if you noticed I asked this before forgive me and thanks for sending answer. :D