Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Replaced almost all new parts and it runes worse then before on better specs  (Read 4968 times)

Jasonne13

Topic Starter

• Experience: Experienced
    I replaced almost all the parts in my pc with better stuff and still it runs terrible on low settings of league of legends.
    My specs from Speccy:
    Operating System
       Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
    CPU
       AMD FX-4130   22 °C
       Zambezi 32nm Technology
    RAM
       8.00GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 669MHz (9-9-9-24)
    Motherboard
       Gigabyte Technology Co., Ltd. GA-78LMT-S2P (Socket M2)   42 °C
    Graphics
       2343 (1920x1080@60Hz)
       2048MB GeForce GT 620 (nVidia)   46 °C
    Hard Drives
       596GB Western Digital WDC WD6400AAKS-65A7B2 ATA Device (SATA)   33 °C
    Optical Drives
       hp DVD-RAM GH40L ATA Device
    Audio
       Realtek High Definition Audio

So i replaced everything from a Duo-core 2.6 MHz and a video card GeForce 520 to the parts above and still i cant do anything that i was able to before.
    Im really only interested in playing league of legends but when i do i get insanely low Fps. On my old set up i was running League on middle graphics and was getting around 60 Fps with the only fps drops happening in big fights. Now with the new better set up im trying to run league on Very low settings and getting at most like 45 Fps but usually around 30-35. I have no idea what to really do and honestly ive just been very sad. Ive replaced a ton of stuff to try and figure out the problem and still nothing helps. I have a 600 Watt powersupply which i purchased today and it didnt help anything aswell. I hope someone can help me with this cause i cant stand for this much longer. Thanks