Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: how to get bluetooth in my computer  (Read 2641 times)

asiong

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Experience: Beginner
    how to get bluetooth in my computer
    « on: May 23, 2013, 02:42:42 AM »
    Hi guys i need help how to get a bluetooth in my computer?

yesterday when i was in the mall i try to print some of the photos in my cellphone
    then the owner of the computer shop said send my photos via bluetooth i mean the owner of the shop not use
    card reader to transfer the photos in my cellphone to the computer i send only the photos in my cellphone via bluetooth.

First my system:
    Microsoft Windows XP
    Professional
    Version 2002
    Service Pack 3

Here some of my question guys
    1. how to know if my computer have a bluetooth?
    where i need to go to check if my computer have bluetooth
    2. if my computer have bluetooth what i need to do to work the bluetooth in my computer
    3. if my computer don't have a bluetooth i just want to know if any free software in the internet
    can i download and install to my computer to get a free bluetooth in my computer
    i mean what i need to download and install to get a bluetooth in my computer for free

if anyone know how to get bluetooth in my computer please help me how to have a bluetooth in my computer
    i just want to transfer all the photos and videos mp3 movies and others files in my cellphone and send it to my computer via bluetooth without using a card reader.

thanks

Calum

• Egghead

• Yes
      • Yes
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: how to get bluetooth in my computer
    « Reply #1 on: May 23, 2013, 03:20:41 AM »
    Using a card reader, or even just a USB cable from your phone to the computer, would be much easier and quicker than using Bluetooth.  If you don't currently have Bluetooth, you can buy a Bluetooth USB dongle very cheaply, this will come with software to make it work and then you'll have to send each file individually from your phone to the computer.