Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: PC wont boot/blue screen  (Read 2548 times)

descendance

Topic Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    PC wont boot/blue screen
    « on: July 02, 2013, 07:54:12 AM »
    PC wont boot/blue screen
    Hello considering that you helped me with my last issue guess i should try here with my problems again xD.
    So what happened was while i was rendering some images i had a power outage and when i started the pc again it all went smooth untill i started the render again and than it crashed to blue screen. Ok i tried something else playing a 3d game or something like that and again the PC freezes first and than crashes to blue screen.
    Than the booting problems started it wont even get to the welcome screen, sometimes it just stops at the first screen where you can chose to enter bios etc. I took the PC to the handler where i bought it but he says he tested all the components and they are all working but cannot find what the problem is.
    I looked around on the internet and tried switching the ram  or taking one out and what not and none of it helped.
    Last time i tried to reinstall windows i got to the part where you choose from your hard drive where you want to install it but the problem is there was nothing to choose from just a blank box. I do not have the pC with me but it should be something like this
    Procesor:   AMD Athlon II X4 640 Radeon
    HDD:   1TB SATAII HDD
    i am not sure about the other parts but the pc was WBS PROX4 640/NF4/4GB/5670/1TB it was a complete model he just added another 4 gb of ram and thats it.
    OS was windows 7 ultimate.

patio

• Genius
    • Maud' Dib
      • Yes
    • Experience: Beginner
    Re: PC wont boot/blue screen
    « Reply #1 on: July 02, 2013, 07:56:28 AM »
    Post the entire BSOD including the gibberish...
    1st suspect would be the vid card/or drivers...
    " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "