Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Volume control  (Read 3160 times)

ZZRAY

Topic Starter

Starter

• Experience: Beginner
    Volume control
    « on: December 24, 2013, 05:22:52 PM »
    Hi All new member here
                             Somehow or some one has deleted or messed up the volume control The icon is no longer on the bottom right of the screen and I have no sound any help or advice would be appreciated all else appeaers ok but but being an old fart medium user its got me flummoxed
                                                                         Cheers in anticipation and Merry Christmas
                                                                                                                                    ZZRAY

ZZRAY

Topic Starter

Starter

Re: Volume control
      « Reply #1 on: December 24, 2013, 08:54:48 PM »
      It is obviously a poser of a question my son couldnt help and he is clever he advised me to do a search and I found this site.If anyone can refer me or give advice it would be welcome .
                                                                                                  Cheers

patio

• Genius
      • Maud' Dib
        • Yes
      « Reply #2 on: December 24, 2013, 09:10:22 PM »
      Go to Control Panel/Sounds ,,make sure nothing is muted...and check Taskbar Icon to get it back
      " Anyone who goes to a psychiatrist should have his head examined. "

ZZRAY

Topic Starter

Starter

« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 04:11:56 AM »
        Thanks tried that but not sure what to do as it says no audio devices on the top of the properties screen and I am not sure what has happened