Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: ASCII code table  (Read 12009 times)

Allan

• Mastermind
  • Experience: Guru
Re: ASCII code table
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2014, 07:45:51 AM »
m_ilad__   has been warned twice and any further rudeness or confrontational posts will result in suspension of posting privileges on this forum. I request & suggest everyone else in this thread also refrain from anything other than support posts. Thank you.

m_ilad__

Topic Starter

Beginner

• moderator locked one of my topics for no reason.
    • Certifications: List
    • Computer: Specs
    • Experience: Familiar
    « Reply #16 on: January 25, 2014, 09:35:23 AM »
    If someone has some type of question they cannot answer they are Going to search the Internet with a Search engine first. So if they search for ASCII TABLE the first  thing they are going to find is the website to the ascii table you posted not this forum thread. In a few days your thread is going to be buried pages and pages deep into the forum. A new person is not going to see it unless they specifically created an account on this forum and started searching for ascii table. But why go through all that trouble when Google already has the information tagged and readily available. The first couple of links to the search is not going to be this forum but to the majority of websites that already have very detailed explanation of the ascii table.

Forums are not a place to just randomly repeat information that is already easily available on the Internet. That is what blogs and websites are for. Forum threads should be started because you have a question about something or want to discuss other peoples ideas on a particular subject. 
    You didn't ask a question nor did you ask for discussion.
    Hahaha.
    so now you're making rules for forum! Hah. That's funny.
    yes. They can search in google.
    But "They" Can search in google.
    What if someone wouldn't even know about ASCII table? Hah
    Apart from this all, WHO ARE YOU that talking about how a forum should be?
    There are moderator and administrator. If anything went wrong, they will act and I will observe.
    if not, then what are you even talking about?!
    You made this topic looks garbage. NoOne would now care a Discussion in it.
    You've ruined it. You and comerongray and bc programmer.
    Congratulations

Good? Luck.
    a Moderator locked one of my topics for no reason.
    There are members here include bc programmer and comerongray answered some of my questions and thank them. but they did somethings bad to me too.
    Comerongray and squashman warn me sometimes about what I do in forum while they are not actually moderators.
    they ruined my topic as well as bc programmer that said something unrelated in it and so ruined it.
    now i can't start new topics anymore and can't PM to any member.This is certainly criminal

m_ilad__

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2014, 09:39:54 AM »
      m_ilad__   has been warned twice and any further rudeness or confrontational posts will result in suspension of posting privileges on this forum. I request & suggest everyone else in this thread also refrain from anything other than support posts. Thank you.
      Alan, rudeness?
      Don't you see what they have done to the topic?
      They ruined it. What moderator are you then?
      There are members here include bc programmer and comerongray answered some of my questions and thank them. but they did somethings bad to me too.
      Comerongray and squashman warn me sometimes about what I do in forum while they are not actually moderators.
      they ruined my topic as well as bc programmer that said something unrelated in it and so ruined it.
      now i can't start new topics anymore and can't PM to any member.This is certainly criminal

m_ilad__

Topic Starter

Beginner

« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2014, 10:07:18 AM »
        Me To Computer Hope Team:
        My topic is as important for me as your forum is important for you.
        So those members ruined it by saying unrelated stuff.
        i wanted this topic become a usefull One. But see how they ruined it.
        thank you anyone who answered my Questions before.
        But if those Ones ruined my topic, i can't do nothing and just let 'em say anything in it. What should I do now?
        Forget about the topic that now looks piece of garbage here?
        They are warning me about the way I started the topic!
        Who are you members that acting like that?
        I don't want you members to "Point out" how a topic should be.
        Well warn 'em.
        Cause they ruined my Topic. Ruined it.
        i did expect a good discussion. Not this.
        You want me now leave here cause I am Not-Like-Others?
        Just tell me. Then I'll do.
        Thought here would be a great one..

Allan

• Mastermind
        • Experience: Guru
        « Reply #19 on: January 25, 2014, 03:25:58 PM »
        This thread is locked.