Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Error "This device can perform faster if connected to USB 2.0".  (Read 33299 times)

sujit1to100

Topic Starter

Rookie

• Yes
  • Experience: Expert
Re: Error "This device can perform faster if connected to USB 2.0".
« Reply #15 on: January 24, 2014, 02:09:40 AM »
this same problem occurs to my desktop..plz help to recover..

Actually, I wasn't able to solve this problem. This problem is surely due to some hardware fault of motherboard.
I like to give some hidden information to you. This problem started after i transported/shifted my system(CPU) to approximately 230 KM. There wasn't any problem while transportation.
Recently I have to change my old motherboard (due to other major faults). Currently I am free from "auto-ejection problem" with new motherboard.

From my experience i am sure that this problem isn't due to any software like OS/device driver or any other compatibility issues. There was certainly fault in my old motherboard.

Above are the whole things that i learned from above problem. But unfortunately i wasn't able to solve my problem. :(
I suggest you to get some help from computer electronic's expert.
If you get solution for this problem, please post that solution so that in future we can help others with same problem.

Best of luck.