Welcome guest. Before posting on our computer help forum, you must register. Click here it's easy and free.

Author Topic: Copy photos from iPhone 4 to computer  (Read 16603 times)

qing2apple

Copy photos from iPhone 4 to computer
« on: May 28, 2011, 02:57:22 AM »
Hi there,
I am trying to copy my photos taken with iPhone 4 to my computer.
I tried to sync it many times no use. All I learnt is u can copy photos from computer to iPhone not vice versa. Is that right?
If there is a way to copy photos from iPhone 4 to my computer pls lemme know.
Thanks for ur help.
Cheers

roselina

Greenhorn

• Experience: Beginner
    Re: Copy photos from iPhone 4 to computer
    « Reply #1 on: August 16, 2011, 01:10:27 AM »
    when you plug it in, it should come up as a camera on the pc aswel as itunes, and you can go into my computer, and open the iphone> DCIM folder and copy them over.

lilywen

Starter

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2012, 01:57:48 AM »
      Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that it’s because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I don’t have that video right now. but you can google your question “how to transfer photos from iphone to pc” to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers.

tipperjames

« Reply #3 on: September 12, 2012, 09:21:36 AM »
        Well I remember seeing a youtube video saying that it’s because itunes blocked some data when you sync your apple products, so you may try to change some settings to make them unhidden. Unfortunately I don’t have that video right now. but you can google your question “how to transfer photos from iphone to pc” to find that video. Oh and remember to choose "video" tab on the left side to screen the search results, it will help a lot to find the more exact answers.
        Connect your iPhone to the computer. Click on my computer; "....'s iPhone" must be written below other devices click on it, and you have direct access to the photos..

jamsen

Starter

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 10:04:16 AM »
          You can import photos or video taken or saved on the iOS device. Information on importing photos and videos is available in the iPhone User Guide, iPad User Guide, or iPod touch User Guide.

Allan

• Mastermind
          • Experience: Guru
          « Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 10:14:02 AM »
          A spammer (lilywen) reopened this thread after a year since the last post. I suggest we let it rest in peace.

helenqun

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2013, 08:56:51 PM »
            Plug in your phone, and start Windows Photo Gallery. Go to the File menu and choose import. Choose your iPhone and it will do the rest. They come up in your Pictures directory by default. Just to be clear, iTunes does not do this on Windows.
            Besides what mentioned above, you also refer this article about how to transfer or copy my photos from iPhone to PC.
            Hope it can do you a favor.

If you open the iCloud, you can sync the photos to iCloud via wifi, and download them from iCloud.